Tuesday last week my friend, JoAnn and I headed out for a nursery, any nursery, to feel some 'green'. When I picked her up she said that Peckham's was closed for renovations. I said Island Nursery was doing renovations, too. So we haded for Seven Arrows and found them closed. Since it wasn't too far from there to Briggs in Attleboro we headed to Briggs. They were completely remodeling the place! We had a nice ride and a compaionable chat. That was our only taste of 'green' that day. :) Thanks for the spring flowers on your web site. :)
1 comment:
Tuesday last week my friend, JoAnn and I headed out for a nursery, any nursery, to feel some 'green'. When I picked her up she said that Peckham's was closed for renovations. I said Island Nursery was doing renovations, too. So we haded for Seven Arrows and found them closed. Since it wasn't too far from there to Briggs in Attleboro we headed to Briggs. They were completely remodeling the place!
We had a nice ride and a compaionable chat. That was our only taste of 'green' that day. :) Thanks for the spring flowers on your web site. :)
Post a Comment