The first slide is the front yard from the street before I started working on it early Saturday morning. the second two slides are part of the front yard "after". The fourth slide is a photo of one tired senior geek with Jaclyn.
We ended up with several huge piles of brush and weeds. When we finished it was readily apparent that the original owners had put a lot of time, effort, and love into this yard. As is often the case, the subsequent owners did nothing to maintain the place. However, this yard is a diamond in the rough. I am confident that with Jaclyn's fine architectural training and Bryce's enthusiasm, it has the potential for being a real showcase. Maybe the Garden Geek will be invited back for another day in the dirt?

1 comment:
Wow! You guys did a great job! that place looks great. I like the look of those stone walk ways.
Post a Comment